Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- なんで She did the work most hardest in the company. のように、最上級を副詞的？に使う時は、theがいらないんですか？
- Which one is more accurate and natural: • She milked them, and grazed them near the bank of th...
- She assumed that I would come. と She thought that I would come. とは、どう違いますか。
- My protective gear consist of a helmet,a pair of elbow pads and a pair of knee pads. Is it corre...
- what does it mean? some employees were bused there bused?
- which is right? 미국에서 공부하고 있는 학생들 students studying in US <—> students who are studying in US ...
- Good/nice to see you. Good/nice seeing you. What’s the difference?
- Is "I love you overly" correct? If it's not, please tell me where to use "overly"
- Does this sound natural? "When you were in a school, you must had studied hard."
- A lot of tea is grown in India. A lot of tea are grown in India. どっち正解？
- Can I say "The Mozart" to refer to a piece of his music?
- To describe this, is it correct to say: the paper is *folded in two*? Thanks in advance.
- Do these conversations sound natural? Which do you think flows better? You can suggest a new one....