Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (UK)? negotiation
- How do you say this in English (US)? 進展は見られず("it doesn't look that the negotiation develops"?)
- During the negotiation last time, the ball was always in my court. does this sound natural?
- Please show me how to pronounce “rather than” in natural and slow speeds..
- Although "smoke" is not a verb of state but a verb of action, why is it incorrect to say: "He wou...
- Hi! Can you help me with ex.1 and 2 Please? Thank you :)
- Could you please proofread my writing? I share a bike with my family. Kyoto is a tourist dest...
- Hi. I am working on my thesis for a term paper. I was wondering if anyone has tips on how I can i...
- PLS, Did I use GET DOWN correctly? Can you see mistakes 🙏🏻❤️ 1- Can you get a can of peaches down...
- what's right? delete ur phone number or erase ur phone number? I think I'm using the 1st one ...
- 1who belongs to this car? 2who does this car belong to? which sentence is correct?
- Hits different What does this mean?
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? I just guessed that you speak India.