Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to describe the action the boy did. and what should we call the white air in this picture.
- Hey there! I'm struggling to describe a situation here: let's say I sent a message on a group of ...
- how to describe the sound when the snow fell off the roof and fell down to the ground？
- Can i say Congratulations for somebody else’s anniversary?
- What does "you would be in" mean? Use it as an opener for chicks in their 30's and you would b...
- Which one is more natural and common in English(US): It's no big deal or It's not that big of a ...
- Can you take a guess at what I'm saying?
- Is it bad to mix British and American English? Does it look/listen wrong?
- PLS 🙏🏻😊. Can u see mistakes? 1- Could you please stop the car? I really need a bathroom. Okay, ge...
- What does "phony" mean?