Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which his right leg was bitten through by the shark. sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between right and correct ?
- What is the difference between I'll be right there. and I'll be right over. ?
- Excuse me. Did I use GET OUT correctly? Can u see mistakes? 🙏🏻❤️ 1- If you are going to listen to...
- He is a film producer who cant be conveniently pigeonholed. what does PIGEONHOLED mean??
- I found an expression, "I like anything with superheroes in it" in my textbook. Is it ok to say ...
- FUTURE PERFECT CONTINUOUS Is this verb tense common in english ? Is it common to hear it ?
- He did it for my sake. He did it for the sake of me. Are they correct? Are they the same? T...
- Are these common words in the US?
- S1. Don't call me like that. S2. Don't call me so. S3. Don't call me that way. S4. Don't call ...
- Could you please proofread my writing? I was inspired by watching an Italian movie called "Do ...
- Can you help me please to complete this dialogue?!
- Why do people usually sing "Amazing Grace" to someone dying? Was this song written for that purpose?