Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- This hours is midnight in the US. Everyone is asleep now, so I feel lonely. この時間はアメリカは深夜だ。みんな寝てる...
- When I study English for 5 hours every day after finishing my office work, you know how much I ge...
- It really takes many hours of my life on something does this sound natural?
- “Whenever taking a bus, I listen to music.” Is this sentence grammatically correct?
- when can i remove 'to' of listen to? can i say 'i can't stop listening this (song)'?
- Which one is correct, 21c or 21C for 21st century?
- which one is right?( it depends on whether it is american o british?) I'll sing to her I'll sing ...
- Is it ok to say "Parts Names List" instead of "List of Parts Names"?
- I was in the neighborhood and came by to say goodbye. Is this expression natural?
- No, you are not pestering - I am pleased that you care about me. Does this sound natural?
- which one is right? give a minute more or give me one more minute
- How am I supposed to remember so many English words?
- Which one is correct? "A: I will pay attention to driving." "B: I will pay attention to drive."