Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- He spent what money he had. is natural? or oral expression?
- What is the difference between I have some money on me. and I have some money with me. ?
- I was going to save my money by buying lunch at the convenience store, but it ended up being more...
- Could you help with the forth please?
- What do you think about Japanese people who can’t speak English well ?
- does it sound natural? "What is the movie called"? TIA!
- We can't hear the second /s/. it just sounds like you have a pronunciation problem. you use set...
- An Africa, everybody remembers that's an Africa. or the voiced Africa /d3/. ------------------...
- if a young guy said “don’t mind if i do.” when he was invited “would you like some?”, does it sou...
- "Stay in the fight, be strong." Is this sentence is an idiom? What does it mean?
- Which does “his expectations” mean? 1. what he expects (to do) 2. what people expect him to do
- *we'll discuss this much further when we have time. *further your strength. (does this sound na...
- Please correct me. Some people say that high school students should wear school uniforms. Do you...