Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Could you help with the forth please?
- What do you think about Japanese people who can’t speak English well ?
- does it sound natural? "What is the movie called"? TIA!
- We can't hear the second /s/. it just sounds like you have a pronunciation problem. you use set...
- The act of just sitting still and focusing on my breath is so refreshing. ・Does this sound natur...
- if a young guy said “don’t mind if i do.” when he was invited “would you like some?”, does it sou...
- "Stay in the fight, be strong." Is this sentence is an idiom? What does it mean?
- Which does “his expectations” mean? 1. what he expects (to do) 2. what people expect him to do
- *we'll discuss this much further when we have time. *further your strength. (does this sound na...
- Please correct me. Some people say that high school students should wear school uniforms. Do you...