Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- What does “What do you believe to be the psychology behind this” mean? >Why men have a "man cave...
- What is the meaning of the highlighted part in this picture? https://i.imgur.com/ILsyGm0.jpg
- 請問一下 bento是可數還是不可數
- B part, which one is grammatically correct? I think both, first one is more used and the second o...
- rewrite this sentence into direct speech using "explain" "I didn't come to work because I was ill...
- When do I have to use "might"?
- Which do you think is more natural? -- She told me her name, but I don't remember it. She told...
- One of the cons is that it's likely to damage to economy. Does this sentence correct ?
- Are these sentences correct? 1, As my dog gets older, he gets fatter. 2, The older my dog gets,...
- Please correct this conversation and make it more natural. A: Do you have a pet? B: No, I d...