Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can someone explain me : Either and Neither. When I have to use either and when I have to use nei...
- A. You're parked crooked. B. You parked crooked. Which one is correct? Thanks!
- IS THIS CORRECT? It would be hilarious if someone watch at us
- is this right? do you have any tricks up your sleeve?
- is this right? you know the proverb: do not bite off more than you can chew
- 「She wants a new cell phone 」は、なぜ「want」に「s」が付きますか？
- How to use take and taken? BOTH ARE VERBS
- What's the difference between "HAVE"and"HAVE GOT"?
- Hello guys. Quick question: Are these two sentences correct? If not, what would you choose? a)...
- 1)It is rain. / It was rain. 2)It rains. / It rained. 3)It may be rain. / ? 4)I think it may be r...