Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between to tell you the truth and as a matter of fact ?
- You must tell the truth.の訳を、私は「あなたは真実を言うに違いない。」としました。 しかしそれは間違いでした。 正解は「あなたは真実を言わなければならない。」でした。...
- If you had told me the truth, I would have helped you. does this sound natural?
- What does Fashiggadale mean?
- What does acclimatise mean?
- What does I'm not for turning mean?
- What does I leave homebatvaround 6:45am and I walk 45 minutes to work. mean?
- What does What do you have for breakfast？ mean?
- What does someone calls you bum mean?
- What does step up in front of a group mean?
- What does Maybe one of these days. mean?
- What does Cross means mad? mean?
- What does Heaven only knows mean?