Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I use "tell fact from fiction"? I could do with one or two examples.
- What is the difference between in fact and Actually ?
- The fact a quantity of CO2 in the atomosphear is increasing causes groval warming. or A la...
- When you say ‘of’ in a sentence Does f sounds sometimes not pronounce?
- Does this sound natural? "october two thousand nineteen year"
- write one suitable word: 1. Sam has been.... stamps for 45 years. 2. He was cut .... knife 3. Bob...
- have you ate a food? 밥은 먹었니? is it correct?
- H, W and L represents/represent height, width and length respectively. Do I use represent or pres...
- Are there any mistakes? TOPIC Should companies in Japan take action to reduce plastic waste? ...
- Get along =hurry up I need to get along or I'm gonna be late =I need to hurry up or I'm gonna be...
- Hello, is there a difference between inconceivable and unimaginable? He posseses unimaginable str...
- Please tell me the Popular anime. Easy english is good. 何個でも教えてください
- can someone help me with this please? 😊