Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Vegetables were high , so I bought only a little. does this sound natural?
- Vegetables are healthy for me does this sound natural?
- Vegetables... Couls some one told me the correct version how to say that? does this sound natural?
- Can i say 'Although such a number of books and magazines are published, the time spend reading th...
- The question is about articles in the context. The context is there are 2 cities. My friend and ...
- Can i say 'Modeen Children have expectations from their parents and roam the course decided by th...
- I tripped. I tripped over. I fell. I fell over. Are these correct?
- Are these two sentences the same in meaning? 1. Someplace very much like this empty theater. 2....
- SOS! HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- What does 'every' in 'every intention' mean?
- *snap the buttons. *unsnap the buttons. (does this sound natural?)
- Can i say 'the whole was full of students' instead of 'The hall was filled with students.'?
- My kid sometimes give me message cards like kindness and gratitude to me. As always he gave me it...
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- In September or On September or At September?
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- Do you often say “Please kindly check it” on a formal email? Is this a natural expression? What w...
- Is this sentence correct? " It was nice to talk with you." Or " It was nice to talk to you." To o...