[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can I use TOTALLY OR DEFINITELY instead of saying OF COURSE ?
- I consider it as an insult?. Is it correct and natural?
- "I have faith that she has the power to overcome the trial." Hello! Do you think the sentence ...
- she saw him in party,but she decided to give him a wide berth is the sentence correct?
- I want to read a book to start learning English words that are not common to see in the newspap...
- "She called me to say thank you for the gift I sent her for her birthday. I was happy to hear her...
- what's different between "large" and "big"?
- Can someone please explain this phrase to me: “Who'll catch your tears if you can't catch me, dar...
- Can I say "make me earn"? for example: I think that this business is gonna make me earn money
- Please tell me why does the next sentence sound more natural to native speakers than “It’s been 4...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)
- Do you say 잘갔다와 or 잘다녀와 to a friend who’s going to 군대? Wat do u usually say?
- people always say "kiyo" it means cute right? how do u write it in Korean, cause when I search it...