Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- A:How are you? B:I'm great.And you? does this sound natural?
- When A tells B something. B can reply 'I got it.' or 'You got it.' What's difference between them?
- A: Like it? B: Sure A: That means No Seriously? "Sure" means No? Can you guide me to use it right?
- I got 2000 likes with this post Does it sound natural?
- PLEASE CORRECT THE GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION OF THE FF SENTENCES. PLEASE DON'T REPHRASE AS MUCH AS ...
- can you correct my mistakes?
- It will take time to wash off the stains of mud on your jacket. It will take time to wash off th...
- She impaled a lump of meat on her fork She impaled her fork into a lump of meat Are both corr...
- I collect pictures of Harry Styles. I immediately hit the save button every time I see pictures o...
- correct me it’s speaking test so i have to tell prof 👨🏫
- Is the word ferrari and money rhyme?
- I would like to know that if Archie is a cool English male name or not. If not, could you explai...
- ⭐︎The longest anyone has ever lived is 122 years. Tell me why there isn’t “who” between “anyone...