Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between You should do it tomorrow. and You shall do it tomorrow. ?
- What is the difference between I'm off tomorrow and I'll be off tomorrow ?
- I hope tomorrow will be a better day. does this sound natural?
- Can I say: the price is really worth it
- Is it "both he and I went on holiday" or "both I and he went on holiday"?
- Is that correct? When does the child from?
- When I lived in Canada I used to go sightseeing there. It was amazing experience. Does this sound...
- Does EX07/22 mean expiration date?
- What does “may” in the sentence mean? Does it indicate possibility or permission (as in “can”)? ...
- Let me know exactly what those events are which have sent you out in search of advice and help. w...
- Can you please advise me of the typical expressions Californian people like?
- My mom is the best cook ever after my grandmother. Does this make sense and sound natural?
- get rid of dispose of do away with discard abandon desert I'm confused these words! Please teac...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Happy Mother's Day! の返答はなんて言えばいいの？私はママじゃないのですが、そうやって言われました
- "smooth like butter" Is this expression still commonly used in the US, England and other English...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?