- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Does this sound natural in English? I didn't do much during the weekend because it's been rain...
- Can somebody plz help me with number 5?
- "What's more, by doing this we help the planet solve global warming." Does that sentence make se...
- *with mere seeing that she's so annoying I don't wanna get marry. *I didn't do my job well becau...
- "Don't ( ) your feelings." 1. hold in 2. bottle up 3. pen up are they all natural?
- do you ever say "film" in the US or only "movie"?
- What is the difference between the infinitive (to) and the relative pronoun (that) in the sente...
- Does it sound natural? “I needed to see my doctor because I ran out of my medicine.”
- I can’t understand what meaning the sentence “we’ll speak no more of “indicates. Please explain it
- I'm still struggling to make sentences using 'the comparative, the comparative'. Can any English ...
- mai dua karta hu ke tum hamesha kamyab or khush raho in English
- In September or On September or At September?
- You deserve & You deserved & You deserve it ！which one is right？！
- I am confused we say 22th or 22nd?
- How can I say "Please take care of yourself" in more polite and natural way? I said it to profess...