Question
5 March

• Spanish (Colombia) Near fluent
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent

‎‎‎Hello everyone! Can someone kindly correct my mistakes in my English. I would appreciate very much your time.🙏🙏🙏

I asked who do I need to talk to explain my reasons and show that was telling the truth about pay my fine.

I can't help myself and cried while I was searching for that person, and someone gives me a bottle of water and said I have the truth.
They were with me and these horrible people first they negative that they were mean to me which means in their words I am a big liar.

They told me that they have their troubles; they did not want to be there. However, I did the right thing about paid my fine, and they were wrong. The thing they wanted were not legal.

In the end, I had my identification card and my certificate vote and went to my home to cry in my bed, because I am sick of this happened to me all the time.

Answers

• Spanish (Colombia) Near fluent
  • Spanish (Spain) Near fluent