Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between I didn't like coffee as it just tasted bitter to me. and I didn't...
- When I went to the coffee shop in Aeon, I found that they had more kinds of coffee beans. イオンのコー...
- This coffee is getting cold. このコーヒー冷めてる。 does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? "I don't want to get a Covid-19 vaccination." "Speak for yourself. I'l...
- Do you have any useful ways to study English ?like watching foreign movies with English subtitles...
- “Whenever taking a bus, I listen to music.” Is this sentence grammatically correct?
- when can i remove 'to' of listen to? can i say 'i can't stop listening this (song)'?
- Which one is correct, 21c or 21C for 21st century?
- I was in the neighborhood and came by to say goodbye. Is this expression natural?
- No, you are not pestering - I am pleased that you care about me. Does this sound natural?
- which one is right? give a minute more or give me one more minute
- How am I supposed to remember so many English words?
- Which one is correct? "A: I will pay attention to driving." "B: I will pay attention to drive."