Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 以前アメリカ人のネイティブの方に添削して頂いたのですが、is being〜という記述があってよくわかりません。 これはこれは進行系なのですか。 どういう時に使われるのかいまいちよくわかりませ...
- What is the difference between So are you and You too ?
- Which Where are you now sounds the most natural?
- Please help me I’m still fighting with a racist weirdo (’A’ said “who’s that chinese?” towards Ta...
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? I am a computer engineer and you can have faith ...
- Can you please write me, what she says? https://youtu.be/h9YPXwiLqUE
- because I want to improve my Chinese language skill in Taiwan as Taiwan is the founding nation of...
- She said:" There isn't any milk left in the bottle." =>Milk was said to be none left in the bottl...
- Will be more natural using 'would' in present tense if possible than using 'will' all the time in...
- My father told me never to go abroad My father told me to never go abroad which is right?
- *she's so gossiper. *she's a gossipy. (does this sound natural?)
- the lights arrowed my head. is that sentence grammatically correct?