Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 点滴の時、バックにある水は、何ですか
- Please show me example sentences with 点滴.
- What does 点滴穿石 mean?
- Is the following sentence natural, please? - For what reason you would cancel a trip? Thank you
- What's a godfather for a kid?
- Does this sentence sound natural? I couldn't wait to buy a ticket for my favorite singer's conc...
- During the break, during the break time Which one is right?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you prefer to join a group tour or tra...
- We used to live in Boston for 3 years. or We lived in Boston for 3 years. ???
- The military vehicles were lined up beautifully like a line dance. Natural sentence?
- Is "hither and thither" Used informally in everyday conversations? If not plz tell what else to u...
- "it's alright my feelings doesn't matter because my life already fucked up." is this correct?
- Somebody sent a piece of information. I reacted saying "plenty helpful". Is it unnatural?