Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in Japanese? 点滴の時、バックにある水は、何ですか
- Please show me example sentences with 点滴.
- What does 点滴穿石 mean?
- When learning sentences like “do you mind” and “would you mind ” in school, I learnt that if I’m ...
- Grapes grow in a bunch Grapes grow in bunches which is correct?
- Do they mean the same? I got busted doing that bid. I got busted for doing that bid. I think ...
- “A rat looking up in the air hopeless.” I just made kind of a caption for the image, and I wanna...
- EXAM QUESTION Our dogs bark SO MUCH / TOO MUCH and our neighbors have complained. TIA
- How do you say this in English?
- How do you say the tool that the person used to cut the grass in English? How do you say the acti...
- 1) Tell me the truth. 2) Tell the truth to me. I wonder if 2) is okay. If it is okay, tell me th...
- I made the sentence, do you think I should fix it? "Can you advise me some English words? That ...