Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do you say this in English (US)? i will alway be there for you
- You alway answers my question about korean with really clear explaination.this time i have anothe...
- how to get alway with murder does this sound natural?
- She anticipated the approach of the mailman with fright What does “with fright” mean?
- For an academic paper, which one is correct between: "As illustrated in the Figure 2 below, ..." ...
- I'm curious to know whether it's possible to say "The best way to learn English is to have a hard...
- Going to Afghanistan and going to Venezuela ( is / are) equally dangerous. Which is correct?
- Please show me example sentences with Let's go to ______ on Monday. Let's go to ______ on Tuesda...
- S1. He is away two miles. S2. He is two miles away. Aee both sentences S1 and S2 correct English?
- Does this sound natural?↓ Hello, Prof. XXX I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking th...
- does this sound natural? I think i should put on a mask when i go out, cuz there's coronavirus ...
- What’s the difference between “rely on”and “depend on”?
- Are these sentences natural? I don’t want to take that madication. It makes me really drowsy.