- I thought that they just traveled to distant the mountains. Does this sound natural?
- i have been descending at the mountain Does this sound natural?
- If you didn't help me, I couldn't have finished climbing that mountain Does this sound natural?
- What's the plural form of "series"? Would it be correct to say... a. Game of thrones and Breakin...
- Which one is correct?? When we can have a call? When can we have a call?
- If you have time, please check out the "Ame(B) METROCK ver." on YouTube. You can enjoy how the ch...
- Are these phases grammatically correct and witch one is more natural? 1. I take a taxi home ever...
- What does to capture mean?
- SOS! HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- What does 'every' in 'every intention' mean?
- Can i say 'the whole was full of students' instead of 'The hall was filled with students.'?
- My kid sometimes give me message cards like kindness and gratitude to me. As always he gave me it...
- I want to talk about my company in a less formal way, can you tell me if the paragraph makes sens...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?