Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- When I don't have confidence about what I am saying in English, using "Can I say~?" or "Is my exp...
- I've been losing my confidence these days, I can't improve my English at all. 最近自信をなくしてきた。英語がちっと...
- I lost my confidence does this sound natural?
- Could you help me with this sentence => “she became the first woman to swim across the river” or ...
- My protective gear consist of a helmet,a pair of elbow pads and a pair of knee pads. Is it corre...
- what does it mean? some employees were bused there bused?
- which is right? 미국에서 공부하고 있는 학생들 students studying in US <—> students who are studying in US ...
- Good/nice to see you. Good/nice seeing you. What’s the difference?
- Does this sound natural? "When you were in a school, you must had studied hard."
- A lot of tea is grown in India. A lot of tea are grown in India. どっち正解？
- Can I say "The Mozart" to refer to a piece of his music?
- To describe this, is it correct to say: the paper is *folded in two*? Thanks in advance.
- Do these conversations sound natural? Which do you think flows better? You can suggest a new one....