Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- ”eye candy” は ｢見て楽しいもの、目の保養になるもの｣という意味があると学びましたが、どう使えば良いかあまりわかりません。 誰か eye candy を使って例文を教えてくれませんか？
- I think it's good for your eye's health to watch far distance without your glasses occasionally. ...
- You said you get eye strain easily. Isn't it because of your glasses with a too high degree? does...
- What does kill momentum mean?
- What does "spill" (is a slang that I see use a lot on Twitter) mean?
- What does period mean?
- What does May I get a word in here? mean?
- What does vla (my friend told me that she forgot putting vla in pudding) mean?
- What does Jane's running late Running means? mean?
- What does hillbilly mean?
- What does Trigger mean?
- What does What is he saying in this video? (From 0:38) mean?
- What does The fat lady has sung. mean?