Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- Can i say Congratulations for somebody else’s anniversary?
- What does "you would be in" mean? Use it as an opener for chicks in their 30's and you would b...
- Does this sound natural? She said she had a dream a minute ago where she was giving someon...
- Does this sound natural? -- They tied him to a tree and whipped him until he bled. -- Thanks~
- Sembra naturale? manage easily and at a glance the review and approval of your customers’ mockups...
- Which one is more natural and common in English(US): It's no big deal or It's not that big of a ...
- Can you take a guess at what I'm saying?
- Is it bad to mix British and American English? Does it look/listen wrong?
- PLS 🙏🏻😊. Can u see mistakes? 1- Could you please stop the car? I really need a bathroom. Okay, ge...
- What does "phony" mean?