Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- Do these sentences sound natural? How long will it take to the hotel by car? How long does it ta...
- “You have to stop see her as a victim.” is that correct?
- I am not sure if the word “ones “ marked with the red line means “children “. Please explain it
- I’d love to spend time in Ireland, especially during the Halloween season as it’s the place where...
- Does my English make sense?
- Is this natural? "You can vote for one design out of three you like the most." I want to say th...
- Does this sound natural? -- Instead of using your mouse, use keyboard shortcuts to save time. ...
- check my grammar pls Remember leave the romance and pampering of this life to your mother
- Which one is correct? A : Do you not like to do that? B : Do not you like to do that?
- Can high school sophomores be replaced with second-year high school students ？ btw i wanna know ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...