Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does NERD mean positive or negative? When I say “I’m a nerd”, what would you think?
- Should I use the plural form when expressing countable nouns with a decimal number? For example, ...
- for real can i say like 'we got his words for real.'? (we thought his words are real, we believed...
- "culture" Is my pronunciation correct?
- A: mike is not quite as good a student as his sister. B: mike is not quite as a good student as h...
- Is the word ‘ain't’ commonly used? I barely hear it when someone says this word Like in the song...
- What does put someone on the spot mean?
- What does "dodge" mean? Can you show me example sentences with that word?
- Hi, can you tellme which of the following sentences sounds more natural? Or nothing? 😊 (1) Thank...
- To what tense usually belongs "for a while?"