Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Would it make sense to say that "I'm majoring in a Bachelor degree"? If not, what would be the r...
- I work so hard, why should I be slandered by some girls with connections but no ambition? What d...
- She gave a sigh of disgust and retreated. Is it correct?
- What's the difference between "upset stomach" and "digestive disorder"?
- is it okay to use expats instead of expatriates in formal speaking?
- . If you had studied for your test, you _____ it. A. might not had failed. B. might not fail C...
- What colour should the stallion’s body be? Or I can leave the gray colour. Does this sound natur...
- Hyekyo High School students have to wear school uniforms everyday. Does it sound natural?
- Bubble tea is my favorite drink Does it sound natural?
- Could you possibly check my spelling, please? Do you mean to ask me which language, Russian or...