Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- この海外の方のTweet は日本語でどのように意訳すればいいのかわかりません。 I don't know how to translate this Tweet.
- for と to の使い方が分かりません。 以下の２つの意味は、同じですか？ I tired for walking. I tired to walking.
- What is the difference between If only I had more money. and I wish I had more money. ?
- Picture what I'm saying in your brain. Does it sound natural? Are there other ways to say it?
- fried eggs from hell (for a joke) does it sound natural?
- She mixed all the ingredients well and kneaded/made them into a smooth dough. Is it correct? Ar...
- It is going to be summer-like warmth next week. Does this sound natural?
- I made fried eggs Can anyone make this more natural?
- What does spot someone mean? Is it a slang term?
- Sentence 1: I received a letter with nothing in it. Sentence 2: I received a letter with nothing...
- This might be a super stupid question but what's the phrase to describe the action turning your b...
- Can I entrust my children with you while I go for my dental appointment? Is this expression na...
- She smothered her neck with candy. She was suffocated by candy. She choked to death by candy. Do...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...