Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does "not very beautiful" means? Is it "beautiful but not great" or "so-so" or "ugly"?
- Is this sentencecorrect? There were not enough chairs for all of them to sit on them.
- Is there any similarities between Spanish and Japanese? Some people in internet saying that there...
- Imma sending love and power so that you can be alright even in the school. Hope you can make it,...
- When you say "She has a beautiful purse," does the word "purse" mean a small pouch used for carry...
- Let me know exactly what those events are which have sent you out in search of advice and help. w...
- What’s the “Tuf Trak” sole in the ad below? Why are the words spelled strangely?
- Can you please advise me of the typical expressions Californian people like?
- My mom is the best cook ever after my grandmother. Does this make sense and sound natural?
- Could you pls tell me which one is the correct form of apostrophe? The one in Don’t or Don't.
- 1. She was with me with every step of the way, and answered all of my many questions 2. I was g...
- 1 can I get this gift wrapped? 2 can I have this gift wrapped? which sentence is correct?
- What does "Erasmus" mean?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Happy Mother's Day! の返答はなんて言えばいいの？私はママじゃないのですが、そうやって言われました
- "smooth like butter" Is this expression still commonly used in the US, England and other English...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?