Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which もう一つの理由は~です sounds the most natural?
- What is the difference between もう and まだ ?
- 「もう一人が来ていない」とは「There's still one person who's not here」とか「We're still missing one person」とか「There...
- can pronoun (they) be singular?
- Can I say "Incoming!" to someone receiving what I throw?
- "Look. The TV is snowing again. I wonder why it gets static like that very often. I guess it's ti...
- Do the words: "Infidel" and "unbeliever", have completely the same meanings ?
- Please someone explain the meaning of the marked lines in the picture attached in plain simple En...
- Few pleasures can equal ____ of a cool drink on a hot day. A. one B. ones C. that D. those What...
- 8번 잘 모르겠어요 관계대명사 that, what 단원이에요
- I want to ask why can’t I use “therefore”
- How you make a distinction between FREEWAY and HIGHWAY??
- 1. This one only is beautiful. 2. He only is my rock and my salvation. 3. This one alone is bea...