- What does "The book on someone is that..." mean? The book on Tanaka is that his fastball, whic...
- Which Sometimes I failed to return the books, because I'm lazy. sounds the most natural?
- Move the book to the first shelf from the top. does this sound natural?
- A* "I had ginger flavored frozen yogurt yesterday." B: "I had ginger flavor frozen yogurt yester...
- When writing a short essay, after providing more than one main ideas to support your topic senten...
- 歳をとったので彼は登山をやめた。 → He gave up climbing mountains because of his age. Is this translation correct?
- Do people say "Smell fishy" a lot? For example, Something smells fishy. His excuses smell fish...
- What's the meaning of creek in the picture?
- Is my grammar correct? Thank you for your kind words. The only thing I can tell you is that ...
- who's side are you on Russia or the US? (does this sound natural?)
- What does "I've never known" mean here?: "I've never known you to look after her"
- My English is improving little by little. My English is improving side by side. Do these sentenc...
- what does the audio say? I want to know what does the guy say? I hear something like "Get based...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?