Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does"I'm gonna burn that dollar bill suit" mean? 366 00:24:55,232 --> 00:24:57,861 When...
- I'm gonna to work soon today? does this sound natural?
- I'm gonna go get my lunch! お昼ご飯行ってこよう！ does this sound natural?
- had followed his dad's instruction, he wouldn't be in trouble now is it natural?
- What does 《》 mean and how is it used in English?
- I need someone to rely on in difficult times. Is this expression natural?
- *he's so cringy comedian. *your stand ups are horrible you're not funny at all people cringe ins...
- Does it sound natural? This strategy helps the company in two ways.
- "receiving (or getting) a fee" is getting the money from a fee, or paying a fee?
- Any other discomforts? Correct?
- I’d like to ask you about how to use the expression: “I’m not here to scare you.” Could you ...
- When you're taking your temperature ..How long you have to keep your thermometer to check your bo...
- Which of the following do you feel hotter? 1-This coffee is hot. 2-This coffee is no cold.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...