Read more comments
- 1. He's never uttered profanity before this time. 2. He's never uttered profanity until this tim...
- What does "absorb profanity" mean?
- What are the most popular profanity in English?😁
- Please check my answer🙏 'Do you think it's good for children to watch TV?' Yes I do. I have two...
- Ho letto in un libro la frase “estoy convencida”. Non si dovrebbe usare “haber”?
- 「車で〇〇へ行く」 と言ったら、その人は自分で車を運転するか車に乗る(運転手ではない)かどちらでしょうか
- Pourriez-vous m'aider à répondre à ces questions, s'il vous plaît?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What does w/ mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Is there any what's app group for english practice? I'd like make some friends and practice
- how can i find english friend to speak
- I feel a little filial piety. is this natural? also, is there any phrases to say "a little"?
- Both are corrects: 1- Cindy is sitting down do homework. 2- Cindy is sitting down doing homework.
- who is Jesus. Is he a man a god ?