- 'All that he would reveal to us of his ring-lore told against my fears' (taken from the Lord of t...
- I'm not feeling confident when I speaking English. How can I come over my fear?
- But he is not so mighty yet that he is above fear. does this sound natural?
- A: What makes you afraid? B: I don't want you guys to beat me. What does B mean?
- Does this sound natural? -- What do you do for a living? / I work for the government. -- Thanks~
- hello,if I say "we had a friction" can it mean a disagreement?
- Is this natural in American English? Slavery is no longer legal anywhere in the world, but many ...
- Please tell me why does the next sentence sound more natural to native speakers than “It’s been 4...
- Do these sound natural? -- Can you turn it down? It's too loud. Can you turn it up? I can't he...
- '' I really do appreciate it ‘’ does the sentence is correct and popular?
- you will receive the money half one day and the other have the next day.. we won't give the whole...
- “I don’t believe that for a second.” Does it mean “I don’t believe that one but.”? Thank you!
- Which do you think is more natural? -- It's tough to find a time that works for everyone. It's...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?