13 April

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • English (US)
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? If I am in the teacher exchange program, what should I call the school that I used to belong to, like former school or something else.

Read more comments

  • English (US)
  • English (UK)
  • Korean Near fluent

  • English (US)

  • Simplified Chinese (China)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions