Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I don't understand "For the third times in less than a year". This means around 3 years?
- "Two times in a row OR in arrow" ? does this sound natural?
- How many times have that happened to you?
- You don’t have to regret what you did. That’s not your fault Does it sound natural?
- S1. That was the most great concert I enjoyed fascinated by the singer's voice. S2. That was the...
- Why is he so "sloppy"? Why is he so "clumsy"? How would you desribe a criminal who has left so m...
- What does it mean by 'Just fire me already'? Is it awkward to say 'just fire me'? Why do you use ...
- Please tell how a native would say "why are they getting off so early?", If he saw that their sch...
- How do you call your friend who is also a girl? (I know that for a man you could say "a guy fri...
- ¿cuál palabra es más vulgar cuando se usa como exclamación fuck o shit?
- S1. She kissed the guy I told you about hugging him. S2. She kissed the guy I told you about whil...
- Is the following sentence natural? Thanks for sharing your great story.
- What does ‘tens of thousands’ mean? Such distractions cause tens of thousands of deaths each year.
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...