13 April

  • Japanese
  • English (US)
  • Simplified Chinese (China)
  • Swedish
Question about English (US)

In English how do you call the services that require paying fee constantly (e.g. Amazon or Netflix). We say "subscription サブスクリプション" in Japanese, is it the same in English too?

Read more comments

  • English (UK)
  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions