Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How do I say "be good at" in another way?
- Which is the best way to learn an accent or to become fluent on speaking without a very bad pronu...
- Which by the way, when i see planes i get reminded of an ex-boyfeiend. sounds the most natural?
- What does "approach" mean in this paragraph?
- Did you go through my phone? What does this mean?
- which one is right? they aren't from the same high school or of the same high school?
- To sum up, I believe in the necessity of protecting animals from Extinction since it can damage t...
- What do we call somebody who's quarreling over trivial stuff all the time?
- Which do you think is most common? Which would you say? (Which is least common?) I asked this qu...
- 'He's the man I was talking about.' is fine, but I think I heard someone say He's who I was tal...
- Which sentence is correct? If both sentences are correct, what is the difference between one and ...
- what's rid in past?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...