Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does anyone in the US understand the expression watchamacallit?
- Does the vampire culture very popular in the western countries?Any cartoons concerned?
- Which Does it make you always happy to have children ? sounds the most natural?
- I couldn't eat another bite = I can't eat another bite?
- Hi, I saw the sentence "why I didn't go to school" in a foreign book, but I wonder: the correct s...
- Which sentence is the correct one? or both are correct I have a pain at the site of injection ...
- I'm so stuffed. I'm completely stuffed. Are these correct?
- What does "I have the munchies" mean? Can I say "I got the munchies"?
- What are some English slangs/expressions to say that someone's outfit is 'uncool' meaning that a ...
- Does this sound natural? -- You can eat as much as you want in 2 hours. -- Thanks~
- Which do you think is more common? Which would you say? -- Just stay there. I'll be there as so...
- İs this true? "The concert had finished before we went back to home"
- I'm going to talk about my trip to Ica. When my family and I arrived at Ica we were exhausted but...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...