Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- how to answer "how are you " natively?
- Which answer is correct? Should I put the word "head"? Q: How many sheep do you have? -We'v...
- When there is already a answer, people usually don't post second answer. We want let people post ...
- I watched my favorite movie on NetFlix for the first time in ten years. Does this OK?
- "It's to Africa that she wants to go." "it's Africa that she wants to go." which one is correct?
- You can use any lane on this road to turn right. You can turn right in any lane on this road. A...
- Is this natural? A: What are you in birth order? B: I'm the youngest/I'm the last born.
- what is the meaning of blow something sky-high? with example please
- ■ I try not to pull all-nighters or even burn the midnight oil, because If I do that, I won’t be ...
- He found girls who bite their nails irritating/irritated.
- What does "for my part" mean? My dictionary explains me that word well enough, but in the sentens...
- Do you use a word “peckish” as hungry? Is this British or old-fashioned?
- Why most people are willing to get married across the world? One of my friend's father is always ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...