Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between conjugate and inflect ?
- How do you conjugate "to revenge"? I couldn't find anything reliable on the internet. Which leads...
- Which conjugate of 'focus' is correct, focuses or focuss?
- Which one is the answer
- Are ‘have to‘ and ‘need to’ completely the same? If there’s any difference let me know
- Concerning to the line highlighted, I can't understand why it is "Gerris had oblidged," not "Gerr...
- Does the following sentence sound natural? If not, could you correct? Thank you! :The U.S govern...
- is the number 6 ok?
- is the number 2 ok?
- What is the origin of the word ”soccer"?
- A. She was there like that. B. She was with him like that. C. She lived with him like that. ...
- A perfect weekend for me would be like this. I wake up in the morning and drink a cup of coffee....
- Can someone help me , please?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?