13 April

  • Korean
  • English (US)
  • Japanese
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? 회사에서 보스가 직원을 "혼내다"
학교에서 선생님이 학생을 "혼내다"
집에서 부모가 아이를 "혼내다"

Is there a word that works in all these contexts?
Read more comments

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions