23 Sep 2015

  • Traditional Chinese (Taiwan)
  • English (US)
  • German
  • Japanese
Question about English (US)

How do you say this in English (US)? a metal thing hat you can hang wet cloth and put it away afterwards?

Read more comments

  • English (US)

  • English (US)
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!

Share this question
Similar questions
Newest Questions
Topic Questions
Recommended Questions