[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What does the "in the gutter" in line 26 mean?
- What does political gutter mean?
- Please show me example sentences with in the gutter.
- Hi native English speakers: Could you please correct my sentences and answer my questions? Pl...
- “I play the piano vs I play piano” According to English education where I live, we are taught tha...
- Does that sound natural? To be honest, even if I don't have a good impression of the job, in th...
- Can I say “grab the wineglass for the stem”?
- Howdy! I think I've completed all the problems correctly except the first one. I tried looking up...
- wich one sounds more natural?
- テレビを見ながら、コマーシャルの時教科書を読んでいました」を英語でいうと I was watching TV while reading textbook in TV commercia...
- are they interchangeable? making compromises = being cooperative?
- is there any other word for "Idiot or Fool" ? I need something that is not to harsh. (for a nice ...
- One of the benefits when you work in group is regaining your ego. Does that make sense?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?