Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- For you guys, what is the easiest language to learn? The language that is not consists of complic...
- Please tell me. You guys favorite football team. Thank you.
- Hydrangeas grow in clusters. A hydrangea grows in a cluster. Are both correct?
- Are the following sentences different in nuance? Water consists of hydrogen and oxygen. Water...
- Please point out any incomprehensible or inappropriate expressions in this sentences.
- If I'm going to a store that I know offers senior discount (from previous visits), which of the f...
- As I was reading a novel I came across the sentences below. Elliot was seized with an uncomfor...
- Could you pls tell me which one is the correct form of apostrophe? The one in Don’t or Don't.
- 1. She was with me with every step of the way, and answered all of my many questions 2. I was g...
- 1 can I get this gift wrapped? 2 can I have this gift wrapped? which sentence is correct?
- What does "Erasmus" mean?
- What games are popular in America?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Happy Mother's Day! の返答はなんて言えばいいの？私はママじゃないのですが、そうやって言われました
- "smooth like butter" Is this expression still commonly used in the US, England and other English...
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?