- What is the difference between out of stock and sold out ?
- The stock prices in Japan have been rising for the last 18 months and don't seem to level off soo...
- I just don't understand what makes stock prices go up or down. I have long believed that a lower ...
- Is this called "Scottish shirt" where you live?
- Any examples of using "It's long overdue" other than paying the bills?
- What is correct question? When will you go? When you will go?
- what the meaning of hang on to your hat?
- When the machine is not working all of a sudden, Can I say "There seems to be a problem with ...
- I'm IN the couch. OR I'm ON the couch.
- I already know the difference between "to know someone" and "to meet someone", but in the followi...
- Use of has been and have been??
- what does it mean? I mean, number 3, after = Oxford dictionary doesn't provide with further expl...
- stay more what's the rush. (does this sound natural?)
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What does "lukewarm takes" mean? I understand "hot takes" but the former one is still unclear to ...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?