Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- What does are you taking a fucking piss mean?
- What does gasping mean?
- What does You need a backbone. mean?
- What does On the grind! mean?
- What does What does the English sentence “We all go through things.” mean in Japanese? mean?
- What does wisdom mean?
- What does awash mean?
- What does waste on manufacturing for the constructs that don’t get picked because something else ...
- What does I'm a little foggy on it mean?
- What does slur mean?