Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How can you defy a situation ? I don't mean the ways to do it but how it can be possible I unde...
- What does “we’re standing our ground.” mean? Please describe that in other words.
- What does “it’s going down” mean? Sometimes I see that in lyrics that describe party. Does that ...
- is there other ways to say how much money do you get paid ?
- Can someone explain the meaning of the TEXT in blue? The rest is just for context.
- Hi! Is this expression ‘dog tired’ commonly used?
- Does it sound natural I’m a vegetarian I don’t eat meat. ??
- Any fans of the drama ' Orange is the new black'? I do love this drama. And just wanna know wha...
- Hello guys! 'I'm pretty happy with my current life' Is this sentence good? '
- Can someone tell me if "boy were they wrong" Is a question phrase and what does it indicate?
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What is the difference and correct use of sunbae, hoobae, oppa and dongseng? and how do you write...
- "라면 먹고 갈래?" Do people in Korea really use this or is it just a sentence build from the western p...
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?